Driver's Ed Instructor
Please read the Drivers Ed information below before you register!
When you go to get your 2nd step of your driver’s license information:
- Bring your parent or legal guardian.
- Have the vehicles current Insurance card and registration sheet.
- Be prepared to take the driving test.
- Bring a Certified Birth Certificate.
- Bring your actual Social Security Card.
- Bring Proof of Address. It cannot be a Post Office Box.
- Bring your Learner’s Permit.
- Be prepared to pay. For example…If you are 15 years old, it will cost you $30.50.
- Gallatin County Driver’s Station: 2005 Gilkerson Suite B in Bozeman.
- Bring Parent log sheet or show the App you used of your 50 hours of driving time.
- You must make an appointment. No walk-ins. Call 587-0461 or 1-866-450-8034 or schedule an appointment.
For more information on Montana’s Driver’s Education please visit http://opi.mt.gov/Families-Students/Family-Student-Support/Driver-Education/Traffic-Education-Programs For more information on Montana’s Driver’s Licensing please visit http://www.doj.mt.gov/driving
- Montana Teen Driver Education Curriculum
- Adapted Illustrated Montana Driver Manual
- Transportation (MDT)
- DMV Online Appointment Scheduling (Driver Licensing)
Please contact the administrative office if you have additional questions regarding the information on this page, or If you are experiencing difficulty accessing the information on this page. Please call 406-924-2492.